Corsign Returns Policy
Our returns policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law because we want you to be happy with your purchase. Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under this policy and our obligations to you.
The Customer must inspect the Goods on delivery and must within seven (7) days of delivery notify Corsign in writing of any evident defect/damage, shortage in quantity, or failure to comply with the description or quote. The Customer must notify any other alleged defect in the Goods as soon as reasonably possible after any such defect becomes evident. Upon such notification the Customer must allow Corsign to inspect the Goods.
Change of mind returns
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, Corsign will offer you an exchange or refund provided that:
- You return the item within 7 days of purchase;
- You produce your original Corsign receipt, online tax invoice or other adequate proof of purchase at the time you return the item;
- The item must not have been used or damaged in any way including that
- It is in it’s original packaging, including instruction manuals and all accessories;
- It is unworn, unopened, unused and in it’s original condition
- The product is not one on which a change of mind return is not available (see below).
If these requirements are not satisfied Corsign reserves the right not to offer an exchange or refund for change of mind returns.
Goods on which a change of mind return is not available
Corsign will not accept the return of items from the following categories under the change of mind returns policy under any circumstances:
- Clearance items
- Custom signage or other custom manufactured items
Corsign will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange voucher, refund or repair where:
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, or
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- The product does not match the sample or our description; and
- You can present your Corsign receipt, online tax invoice or other adequate proof of purchase.
Corsign may elect to return the product to the manufacturer’s repair agent to determine the nature of the problem. Corsign reserves the right not to offer an exchange, refund or repair where the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect.
Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair goods.
Claims for compensation or reasonable expenses incurred in returning your purchase should be addressed to our Customer Service team and need to be accompanied with supporting evidence.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Corsign reserves the right to:
Assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to providing a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused.
- Your original Corsign receipt or online tax invoice are the best form of proof of purchase
- Refunds will be issued using your original payment method
How to return a product ordered online
Products ordered online with Corsign can be returned to our store. You will need your online tax invoice (email receipt) as information on this is needed as proof of purchase. For change of mind return/exchange, delivery fee is non-refundable. If you are unable to visit our store, we recommend contacting Corsign Customer Service on (08) 6161 2179.